Saturday 31 August 2013

My August favourites

Hey lovelies ! August is my favourite month, full of summer, gorgeous weather and bright colours ! It's when we can get away with bright coral and neon pink ! 

My favourites that I've used a lot this month are:


Liz Earle cleanse and polish limited edition
Barry m textured nail effect in Ridley road
Liz Earle deep cleansing mask
Benefit lipstick in my treat
Aesop oil free hydrating serum
Mally volumising mascara

 
I have already reviewed this product, it's a gorgeous spin off on the original with grapefruit to brighten the skin ! I love the scent of this in the morning.


I love the colour and textured effect of this nail polish ! It's a lovely Tiffany green and the effect reminds me of OPI liquid sand ! I have been using this throughout August :-)


I love this clay based mask ! It cleans up any pesky blemishes I have ! I use it on my chin daily if they are really bad and I love the results I get from it ! It comes with a gorgeous little sponge to take it off easily ! :-) perfect mask for large pores and oily skin.



I use this lipstick daily ! One of my favourites really. It's a gorgeous sheer pink colour and it is really light in texture. I bought this for £14 and its lasted a real long time ! However it was on the benefit website half price so I bought 3 more ha ha. 


I love this Aesop oil free hydrating serum ! It balances the oil in my skin and it doesn't break me out which is good ! I use this at night in place of my moisturiser. The smell is divine ! Reminds me of medicine when I was a child ! It's a bit steep at £41 but it is a 100ml bottle ! I bought mine from Selfridges London and the girl on the counter was amazing ! She knew her stuff :) 

The last product I am loving this mont is this gorgeous mascara 


I cannot speak highly enough of this mascara ! It volumises my lashes so much they almost don't look my own ! I always use a mascara primer anyway so they look even more false and black ! I use this daily ! Mally make up never disappoints me ! Check out QVC uk for her full range :) 

So that's my August favourites really, have you tried any of these products ? :-) 

Mel xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...