Monday 16 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hey guys, i came across a new blog today with a lovely post called the Autumn Tag which i thought i would do ! You can check out Mollys blog here.  Autumn is my 2nd favourite season ! (Summer being the first, obvs)




Favourite thing about Autumn?
 
The weather ! I love how chilly and sunny it can be at the same time, which is an excuse to get out all the cute jumpers, boots, jackets ! Its great.
 
Favourite drink?
 
Definitely Hot chocolate ! It has to be the number 1 autumn drink ! especially when you come home from work and you can snuggle down watching tele with a hot choc ! Options are my fave as there are loads to choose from
 
Favourite scent/candle?
 
Yankee candles are my fave and i have loads !! I love burning either french vanilla or black cherry in the autumn ! gorgeous warm scents
 
Best lipstick?
 
I don't really wear berry coloured lipsticks at all, which i know are a firm autumn favourite ! I just cant pull off plums and reds at all, I love pink ones ! YSL rouge volupte no 10 is my favourite, its so glossy and moisturising and perfect for making an outift jump out.
 
Go-to moisturiser?
 
I would have to say clinique moisture surge and the intense one ! These are a staple in my autumn/winter routine as my horrid blemish, oily skin can dry out quickly ! I like that it is oil free too and hydrates my skin lovely!
 
Go-to colour for the eyes?
 
neutral browns are my go to for the autum ! or any combination from the urban decay naked 2 pallette, i adore all the different looks you can create from one pallette.
 
Favourite music to listen to?
 
The wanted ! i listen to them all day everyday ! (big fan - they are hot)
 
Favourite outfit to wear?
 
My leather jacket and a thick pashmina scarf.  I love woolly tights too and a cute dress.
 
Autumn treat?
 
Definitely the new barry m matte nail varnishes ! cant wait to get my hands on them !!!
 
Favourite place to be?
 
My bed ha ! its comfy and i love being snuggled up in the autumn !!

So, here is who i tag !!!

sophie at sophierosee.com

Thanks for reading !! I love doing posts like this :-)

Mel xxx
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...