Friday 11 October 2013

Givenchy acti'mine primer

Okay so I purchased this primer a week ago as I have quite a lot  of redness on my chin due to acne and I am desperate to hide it.

There are six shades in the range including colour correcting and illuminating. I went for acti kiwi as the green neutralises redness. 


The texture is only slightly rich but goes on really evenly.  I only use it on the areas that I need it then I pop my foundation on top.  It has an SPF of 15 in it and is packed full of vitamins so I know my skin wakes up when it's on.


So far I love this base as I know it's treating my skin as well as hiding imperfections. And for £25 it is worth every penny.

Have an of you tried these bases before? What did you think ?

Mel xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...