Thursday 7 November 2013

Clinique superprimer colour corrects dullness

So everyone who follows my blog knows I suffer with blemish prone /oily skin and I am always looking for something new to try to calm it.

Today's post comes from a well known brand a a new staple in my make up collection.

I read a few reviews about this Clinique primer and having received a sample of the original white one I decided to buy one.


My skin is quite dull so I immediately went for the pink one, which correcs dullness and lack lustre skin. Perfect !!

The texture is really silky and Matt, which I really like, it's quite velvety too. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I actually love it. My skin feels brighter and my make up actually lasts a lot longer then it normally would.

I use it with my urban decay de slick spray and I actually don't have to touch up my make up during the day ! 

It's great for masking pores (obviously it doesn't treat them, but it does hide them)  and it really makes my skin smoother.


Here it is swatched. 

I would recommend these primers to anyone. Definitely go to your nearest clinique counter and try them out ! 

I will definitely continue to buy this, I love it ! 

Have you tried these primers yet ?

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...